The Content Scanner allows you to quickly scan the entire website in the search for mixed content. Unless you have turned on the option to automatically fix mixed content errors in Settings, you can manually do so by clicking the button.
Depending on how many pages & posts you have on your site, the scanner might take a couple of seconds more or less to complete the scan. Once it finishes, you will receive the following data:
- Status – shows what type of error are you facing.
- Description – short description of the error.
- Location – the page or post where the error was found.
- Details – more details about the error.
- How to create a new license
- How to use the Content Scanner
- How to rebrand the plugin
- How to delete a license
- How to get an invoice
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to enable White Label mode
- How to install & activate the plugin
- Keyless activation - how to create a domain-based license key
- User Profile
- Main Settings
- SSL certificate & Real-time monitoring
- SSL Realtime monitor