This profile page holds the most important information about your account. You can change your name, email, and password that’s used for accessing the Dashboard.
- Account ID – if our support agents ask for an account ID, this is the number to give them.
- Email address – this email address is used for logging in (as the username). All notifications, including those that need your action, will be sent to this address, so make sure you enter your best email here.
- Name – change the way your name is displayed in the Dashboard.
- How to create a new license
- How to use the Content Scanner
- How to rebrand the plugin
- How to delete a license
- How to get an invoice
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to enable White Label mode
- How to install & activate the plugin
- Keyless activation - how to create a domain-based license key
- User Profile
- Main Settings
- SSL certificate & Real-time monitoring
- SSL Realtime monitor