Looking into a long list of web hosts services that offer WordPress hosting solutions, we picked five that we consider the fastest hosting service in 2022.
So, let’s begin with our list!
SiteGround WordPress hosting service has a free SiteGround Migration plugin that will enable WordPress site transfer with a couple of clicks. It is built on the Google Cloud platform and has a free CDM. This hosting provides performance solutions for WordPress, and all of them will speed up your WordPress site.
Daily backup of your account is available up to 30 copies, and an instant on-demand backup is an option.
SiteGround offers three plans:
- StartUp ($3,99/month): 1 website, 10GB storage, up to 10K visits monthly, 30% faster PHP starting
- GrowBig ($6,69/month): Unlimited websites, 20GB storage, up to 100K visits monthly, 30% faster PHP starting
- GoGeek ($10,69/month): Unlimited websites, 40GB storage, up to 400K visits monthly, 30% faster PHP starting, Git White-label Clients
Moreover, if you combine this hosting service with an SEO tool, your website will rank on search results in no time.
WP Engine is one of the fastest business hosting providers for WordPress. They offer 24/7 support that is an award-winning one. You will get automated WordPress updates, website monitoring, daily backups, and managed upgrades.
You can use its free automated migration plugin or WordPress support to move your websites from another host.
Managed WordPress plan is $25/month with an annual plan, and you will get features like:
- Maximized speed and SEO
- Proactive threat blocking
- Automated updates
- one-click staging and backup
Moreover, WP Engine offers main plans:
- Starter plan ($25/month): 1 site, 10GB storage, 25K visit/month, 50GB Bandwidth/month
- Professional plan ($49/month): 3 sites, 15GB storage, 75K visit/month, 125GB Bandwidth/month
- Growth plan ($96/month): 10 site, 20GB storage, 100K visit/month, 200GB Bandwidth/month
And if that doesn’t suit you, WP Engine has two additional plans for more extensive sites: Scale ($242/month) and Dedicated Custom (no price offered on the site).
Kinsta is an ultimate WP Engine alternative service providing feature-rich hosting for WordPress that offers the following features in every plan:
- Access to 12 CPUs that improve site performance up to 200%
- Build-in application performance monitoring – Kinsta APM
- 29 data centers in Global Content Delivery Network and 24/7 support.
Kinsta plans are:
- STARTER ($30/month): 1 WordPress site, 25K visits, 10GB storage space, free migration, free SSL, CDN, and Staging
- PRO ($60/month): 2 WordPress sites, 50K visits, 20GB storage space, free migration, free SSL, CDN, and Staging
- 4 BUSINESS plans ($100, $200, $300, $400/month) and 4 ENTERPRISE plans (up to $1.500/month)
CloudWays is WordPress hosting Cloud solution. Currently, it hosts 600K+ sites and has 120K+ active servers.
- Its SSD hosting offers maximum speed
- Build-in cache
- Optimized stack (Apache and NGINX web servers)
- PHP (versions 5.6 and 8.0)
- CloudWaysCDN and Breeze Plugin (cache plugin)
CloudWays has automated migration and 24/7/365 support in every plan. It has 62 data centers in 15 countries and 33 cities.
You can choose from Standard or Premium Plans (each has four pricing solutions):
- Standard plans from $10/month (1 GB RAM, Storage 25GB, 1TB Bandwidths) to $80/month (up to 160GB storage and 5TB Bandwidths)
- Premium plans from $12/month (25GB storage, 1TB Bandwidth) to $96/month (160GB storage and 5TB Bandwidths).
Bluehost is a hosting service that WordPress.org recommends. This hosting has 24/7 WordPress support 1-click WordPress installation.
Their hosting options are scalable, so you can start as a small WordPress site and, by growing, migrate to a more suitable hosting option at Bluehost, Built-on cPanes for managing websites and domains.
Plans that Bluehost offers are:
- BUILD ($9,95/month): 1 website, 50K visitors, 20GB web storage, 200+ Global Edge Servers
- GROW ($14,95/month): 1 website, 150K visitors, 40GB web storage, 200+ Global Edge Servers
- SCALE ($27,95/month): 1 website, 500K visitors, 80GB web storage, 200+ Global Edge Servers
All of these hosting solutions that we presented are fast-loading ones, and they offer fast WordPress hosting.
Pick the best one for you depending on your budget, compare features you get for the suggested price, and choose one from our list.